DesignSoft
January 20, 2018, 10:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out  (Read 1506 times)
robertd1968

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2015, 09:21:02 PM »

Hello everybody,

I had purchased Tina 10 Design Suite 10 Industrial version. I have had this program for about a years time and have used it like three
or four times since I had purchased it.

Since I really just have no use for this program, I would like to know if I'm allowed to transfer the license to another party, IE. sell
it to try to recover some of my cost that I shelled out for it.

For me, I guess I just prefer Altium as my product of choice it's very user friendly.  This program seems to be okay to use, but is very clunky to get around in and it's a pain trying to find libraries for it.

Also the PCB software seems to be the same IE. very clunky feeling and difficult to work in.

Robert
robertd1968

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 12:16:34 PM »

This program has come a long way since the purchase of it, I now use it on a daily basis.

Since the upgrade to version 11 I really like where it is going! I will continue to use the hack out of it, thanks for the wonderful improvements in this software.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: