DesignSoft
January 20, 2018, 10:49:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to simulate Verilog-A code snippet in TINA?  (Read 3100 times)
raghuramttm

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2014, 01:31:55 AM »

Hi,

Could someone please help me in explaining how to simulate a Verilog-A code snippet in TINA?
The Verilog-A code is of a standard MOSFET.

Regards,
Raghu
robertd1968

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 05:05:58 AM »

Hello there,

I'm not sure if you got it figured out or not, but I was just doing that very thing today. It was not Verilog, but just VHDL.

No mater which, the process should be the same though.  I used this site: http://fpgacenter.com/examples/counter1/project.php
to help me figure it out.

Just some copying and some pasting will be needed, or it sounds like you already have the code and just want to simulate it.

Just go to tools, select "new macro wizard" after it opens select the radio button for "From File", then click on the folder icon to the right, and locate your file.  Make sure you select the correct file extension of: ".VA" or you wont be able to see the file.

After that, click next, then save it. from that point you should be able to use the insert button on that window (form) that is still open.  once you do that, just click on the schematic to place it... 

And there you go, all done
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: