DesignSoft
October 17, 2017, 12:53:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rotating parts in 3d view breaks connection in schematic editor  (Read 21715 times)
hessa59

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:15:06 AM »

When ever I rotate parts with wires on them in the 3d view, they rotate okay and the wires stay attached. I can click switches and the circuit still works.
However, if I stop the simulation or bring up the schematic editor I will see that the connections to the part are broken.

If I restart the simulation the circuit no longer works even though the wire still seems to be attached in the 3d view. I have to go back and reattach the wire in the schematic editor to get the circuit to work.

Is there anyway around this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: