DesignSoft
January 21, 2018, 06:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding Schematic Parts  (Read 3142 times)
MIILLC_fls

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »

The manual was very helpful for adding new schematic components if a model of some sort exists.  I have a component (ultrasonic microphone) that does not have any models.  I can seem to find in the manual how to put it on the schematic.  I have created a symbol for it using the schematic symbol editor.

I am using Version 7.0.50.80 SF-DS, and an upgrade is not in the budget.

MIILLC_fls

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 07:20:25 AM »

I got an answer in a separate tech support request.  It is rather easy:

"In this case you have to design the shape of the component first. Use the Schematic symbol editor tool of Tina to create the shape. Save it into a shape library. Start Tina and select Tools.PCB component wizard, enter a name, select the shape, define a toolbar and create the component."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 04:50:42 AM by DesignSoft Sysop » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: