DesignSoft
January 23, 2018, 01:44:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tina 11.2 Update  (Read 208 times)
etl17

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2017, 03:12:05 PM »

Hi there,

Thank you for the nice 11.2 update to Tina.

As I look over the new features of 11.2, I noticed that some of the mentioned examples are missing (or I'm just not able to locate them). More specifically, I noticed that the new Arduino and IoT examples don't seem to be anywhere, could you please help provide the location to look?. As I watch the new features video, I also notice other example designs that I have a feeling are missing from the installed update as well. Can you please verify that all the new feature demo designs are indeed included in the update package? Finally, is doing a "repair" still the correct way to perform the update, or you'd recommend a "new" install instead?

Again, thank you for this very nice Holiday present,
Best,
--Stefanos
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 03:16:29 PM by etl17 » Logged
horvatht
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »

Yes, every circuit should be included in the update. What circuit do you miss?

Some subfolders in the examples folder are reorganised, so I suggest you to delete the examples subfolder and re-run the update in Repair mode, This will generate you such an examples folder which you would get if you were running the setup in new instance mode.
etl17

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 04:15:03 PM »

Thank you Horvath.

Well, I can't seem to locate any examples for the new IoT functionality for example.

How do I get the update installer again? Once the update is run, there is no option to run it again... Is there any other method to download the update installer separately?

--Stefanos
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:28:13 PM by etl17 » Logged
horvatht
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 01:23:37 AM »

There is an Iot subfolder under examples...

Please contact the Techical support to get a new download link
ElijahF

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 08:27:09 AM »

There is an Iot subfolder under examples...

Please contact the Techical support to get a new download link

Hi Horvath, is there not an online resource of some kind with all the examples and such?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: