DesignSoft
January 20, 2018, 01:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating Component for Schematic & Printed Circuit Board  (Read 641 times)
pwediyfx

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:11:30 AM »

Creating Component for Schematic & Printed Circuit Board

Always start TINA with 'Run as Administrator' (right click and it appears in menu) when saving to the main folder ... if you have recent Windows OS ... I recommend Control Panel User Account Control setting to minimum.
THIS IS REQUIRED FOR ADDING/MODIFYNG/DELETING ANY FOLDERS OR FILES IN PROGRAM FILES OR PROGRAM FILES(X86) !!!

In TINA ...
Here is an example of how to create a dual op amp ...
You need to use Tools\New Macro Wizard to build a dual op amp for an 8-pin DIP PC Board footprint.
Make a new Schematic ... add two uA741 (or similar) 5 pin op amps ... use the menu 'Special' radio button and choose 'Macro Pin' and add pins to all terminals ...
Make certain your Macro Pins name(s) match your footprint pad names: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...
IC 1 Pins: 1=out 2=inv in 3=noninv in
IC 2 Pins: 5=noninv in 6=inv in 7=out
(pins 4=V- and 8=V+ of both op amps are joined for power supply)
From the Tools Menu run the Macro Wizard and select auto generate shape .... you can alternatively have matching .DDB schematic symbol for the macro wizard ... use Schematic Symbol Editor IC Wizard to make an 8 pin symbol with matching pin numbers ...
Double Click on your new dual op amp macro and if you have not yet ... create a custom library in the footprint editor ...
Add your op amp to the Component List:
Select Footprint list and from PACKAGE Library add DIP8 ...
In Node list add all 8 nodes matching connections to op amp model ...
Click On OK to finish!

NOTE: You may have to restart each program after working in it as above ... for program compatibility between Symbol Editor, Schematic Editor, PCB Design ...
Admin\UAC is also required to add anything to the main TINA folder (like a new .DDB symbol) ...
You may find your .pdb file in Documents\Designsoft\{TINA*.*}\TINA PCB folder , or in the main C:\Program Files (x86)\DesignSoft\TINA\TINA PCB folder to backup a copy elsewhere ... depends on how you configured install ...
Your new 3D Library files should be in the main folder too as:
Filename.FPL and Filename.3dl ...

TO BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM 3D.WRL (UNCOMPRESSED) PC COMPONENT MODELS !!!
DOWNLOAD FLUX STUDIO FROM:
https://mediamachines.wordpress.com/flux-player-and-flux-studio/
OR HERE IS MY 'UNCLUTTERED' BOX.COM ACCT. LINK:
Flux Studio
COMPLETELY COMPATIBLE WITH TINA PCB ...
I Use my licensed version of AccuTrans 3D after export to convert files ...

NOTE: AS SHOWN THE Y COORDINATE IS 'INVERTED' IN FLUX STUDIO ... (EXAMPLE: -0.100" IN FLUX IS 0.100" IN TINA)
EXPORT YOUR MODEL(S) IN FLUX AS 'UNCOMPRESSED' .WRL FILE(S) ONLY FOR TINA.

HERE IS AN IMAGE EXAMPLE OF ONE OF MY 3D MODELS ... A 9 PIN NOVAL TUBE W/SKT. (12AX7A, 7025 OR SIMILAR)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: