DesignSoft
January 21, 2018, 06:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TINACloud, the cloud based version of TINA, running in your browser without any installation and anywhere in the world. For limited time, now you can get it for free if you purchase a new license or upgrade to v10 version of TINA at www.tinacloud.com.  With this great extension you can present or modify your designs wherever you are in the world and even while travelling.

We are eager to hear from you any comments and feedback.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two questions about TINA simulation software with UCC28C40  (Read 56 times)
louyueqing

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2018, 02:37:30 AM »

How to add components in tina simulation schematic editor that are not available in TINA library?
I am using TINA simulation software free version for dc to dc buck converter design. I want to draw the below schematic myself in TINA platform for simulation purpose. But while using TINA editor ,I am facing difficulty i.e. I am unable add components like transformer with extra auxiliary winding ,UCC28C40(datasheet:http://www.kynix.com/uploadfiles/pdf65976/UCC28C40D.pdf) ,NMOSFET .These parts are not included in the TINA library .

So how should I add these components in the schematic?

Why do TINA-TI don't have any library/ spice model for transformer which have auxiliary winding?
I want to perform simulation of flyback converter design (110Vdc to 5Vdc,2A) .In the schematic there is need of one transformer(T1) which has an auxiliary winding required to give supply to PWM switching controller ucc28c40 . While drawing circuit on TINA-TI's editor ,I didn't find required transformer nor any library file for it.

So where do I get Pspice model library file for transformer which has auxiliary winding that can be used in TINA-TI Simulation software?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:42:38 AM by louyueqing » Logged
horvatht
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 04:00:50 AM »

Tina-TI is a free, licensed version of Tina (www.tina.com) with a limited component and feature set.

You may create a Tina macro from a PSpice compatible subcircuit (.SUBCKT) using the Tools.New macro wizard if you have the PSpice compatible model of the device.

The commercial edition of Tina includes different kind of transformers and other components which you can't find in the free version. Btw you may still purchase the commercial version with 30% discount this week.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: